PRP therapy (Plasma lift) is an innovative medical injection procedure, during which platelet-rich plasma obtained from the patient’s own blood is injected intradermally.Platelets contain growth factors responsible for the regeneration and growth of young tissues, promote the activation of skin fibroblasts, accelerate the formation of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. As a result of plasma effect microcirculation and cellular metabolism improve, trophism of hair follicles progresses, local immunity increases.
In trichology plasma lift is mainly used for the following purposes:
- diffuse hair loss (after stress, childbirth, previous diseases, etc.);
- combination treatment of male and female androgenetic alopecia;
- preparation programs for hair transplantation;
- rehabilitation programs after hair transplantation;
- to improve the structure and quality of hair, to enhance its growth.
Plasma lift is one of the few procedures for rejuvenation approved by the Food and Drug Administration.